Monday, June 4, 2012

Back from my break

Little break


After my hard time losing a fairly high part of my capital, I decided to Analyse. But not the market really. Instead my serious failure. I also decided not to trade for 2 or 3 days. I wanted to see the effect of the famous US nonfarm and its impact on the related pairs. And if possible for free. No need to leave behind another bunch of teeth just to understand that.


The beast, FxSurfer sleeping in me is back and ready. I shall trade again tomorrow, although not sure to understand today’s EURxxx rise. I will find out why. Better understanding before placing any order, right?


This is why I did not trade today.


The Mr Glick survival rate review


I will apply a simple mathematical logic to it. I lost about a quarter of my capital, thus I will reduce it by a quarter of its actual value. And re-capitalizing should not raise the survival rate immediately.


One of the reason I survived, I owe it to the babypips forum community. They deserve a big thank you! Sometimes some actions are easier to perform when you are not alone.


I reduce the Survival rate to 3 .


Mr Glick
Forex Surfer - Apprentice





No comments:

Post a Comment