Friday, May 25, 2012

Back to Profits

Friday – back to Profits
I closed my last order (out of 6) and totalized a net Profit of £3.23. In more details Winners hit £5.22 against £1.99 from Losers.
Key in this successful day, I believe, came from greed humility. Again I resisted firmly to try to make more. I took my profits and Losses per the plan.
Why do I believe greed would have burned me? Because the intensity of those violent changes in the charts were, to my humble experience, completely unpredictable. I felt at some point a strong force pushing me to take advantage of the high volatility, later. But I won’t. At Lunch I took my money. That’s all for today.
The EURUSD cost me £1.11. Looks like the trend is changing direction but I got no regret. I reduced the risk by taking my Loss and walking away like a Roman Emperor.
The gold cup winner today is the pair EURGBP. I made £2.19 with that order. After reading all that stuff on United Kingdom economic, political issues and technicals confirming the news... However my only uncertainty was: for how long? Anyway, I spotted a well-buttered toast waiting for me. I went right and surfed on the wave. White smile up, hair in the wind. Was a good one!
This week-end
Need some rest and wine my friends. A FxSurfer’s life can be very hard. Now it’s time to relax!
I am actually very excited about an idea: to write down the closing values of my favourite pairs made of USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, and analyze them versus Monday opening projections.
Mr Glick
Forex Surfer - Apprentice

No comments:

Post a Comment