Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Shy Profits


Shy Profits today, but Profits

After yesterday’s crash, it is pleasing to end the day with £1.30. I may have understood the importance of right timing, mastering it is another. I will let time and experience teaching me. Such a volatile day and ending in Profits. I am almost proud.

A word on time spent studying fundamental/technical


I am realizing that with a family and full time job, it is quite hard to organize the agenda and commit to all life responsibilities. I chose a day trading strategy and all my tactics turn around it. Mmmh. Difficult to say if I will need plastic surgery to add few arms, another leg and liver to cope with everything.

Anyway. I make a point staying aware of the general trends in economies and politics. I also want to continue analysing numbers. After the money management plan, the risk management plan, I must add a time management plan, I think.

How?

1 thing at a time. Primary target is a full use of RSS feeds. 2 weeks ago I barely knew what that stuff was. Last days I learned more about it and started using the Google reader. At the moment it is a bit messy in there. It’s cool. But messy. But cool… Ok, will sort out the issue and hope gaining time.

On the other hand I will continue developing some ideas of data recording and storage for analyses. The main tool should be Microsoft Excel, my beloved baby. I often see more through numbers than graphs. Weird !?

Once those both are in place, I hope to enter a routine. Because routines can be nice sometimes. Just need not lose too much money in the meantime. Surfing Forex can become an expensive activity it seems.

Forex Bots

I read on forums and websites about bots (automatic systems) capable of generating large amount of cash. I must admit I am quite sceptical about them. A very obvious reason is: if the automatic system can generate millions $$$, why selling it?

There is also out there not the sellers but some very shiny Forex knights, looking down at the poor envying investors we are, claiming making millions $$$ with their bot. My question to them is: how many still take the bus and negotiate another month of rent ?

One week thoughts

After a week on a live account, I got more questions than answers. In fact, no answers at all! I observe, learn and see.

Surfing the right waves on my FxSurf, white smile, hair in the wind, is quite exciting. And the reefs danger, well, add the spices making the whole thing actually exciting. So far I like this new activity. Will I speak the same after an account wiped away? Don’t know. But after one week, yes I like it!

Mr Glick

Forex Surfer - Apprentice

No comments:

Post a Comment